What Happened to Ilayaraja daughter Bhavatharini died due to cancer at 47 in sri lanka while in ayurveda treatment on today 25th janaury 2024 at 5.30 PM.
Bhavatharini Ilaiyaraja, the daughter of the renowned Indian music composer Ilaiyaraaja, is a singer and performer who has been open about her battle with cancer.
How Bhavatharini Ilaiyaraja Died?
Bhavatharini Ilaiyaraja faced cancer disease problem past few years also she getting Ayurveda treatment in Sri Lanka while the treatment has failed to death on today 25th January 2024 by 5.30 PM evening.
Bhavatharini Ilaiyaraja was born in 1976 and is the daughter of the legendary Indian music composer Ilaiyaraaja. Growing up in such a musical family, it’s no surprise that Bhavatharini herself embarked on a musical career.
- Bhavatharini began her singing career in the 1990s, primarily lending her vocals to songs composed by her father and brothers, Karthik Raja and Yuvan Shankar Raja.
- Some of her notable songs include “Mayil Pola Ponnu Onnu” from the film Bharathi (which won her the National Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer in 2001), “Kotti Vacha” from Karakaattakari, and “Alamaram Melamaram” from Senthuram.
- She has also collaborated with other composers like Deva and Sirpy.
- In 2002, Bhavatharini ventured into music composition, debuting with the critically acclaimed score for the English film “Mitr, My Friend” directed by Revathi.
- This film went on to win the National Award for Best English Film, solidifying Bhavatharini’s talent as a composer.
- She has since composed music for several other films, including the Telugu film “Avunaa” and the Tamil film “Vellachi”.
Other notable achievements
- Bhavatharini has performed in numerous concerts and live shows both in India and abroad.
- She is also a passionate advocate for social causes and has used her platform to raise awareness about issues like gender equality and environmental conservation.
Bhavatharini Ilaiyaraja is a multi-talented artist who has carved her own unique path in the Indian music industry. She is an inspiration to aspiring musicians and continues to push boundaries with her creativity and dedication.