The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has officially unveiled the West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2024, providing crucial information for Class 10 students preparing for their examinations.
Below is a detailed overview of the exam schedule, highlights, and essential preparation tips:
West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2024 Highlights:
- Board: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE)
- Exam Schedule Release Date: May 19, 2023
- Class 10 Exam Dates: February 2 to February 12, 2024
- Official Website: wbbse.wb.gov.in
West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2024 – Exam Schedule:
|Exam Dates||Subjects (11:45 AM to 3 PM)|
|February 2, 2024||First Language: Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Modern Tibetan, Nepali, Odia, Gurmukhi (Punjabi), Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Santali.|
|February 3, 2024||Second Language: 1) English (if any language other than English is offered as the First Language). 2) Bengali or Nepali (if English is the First Language).|
|February 5, 2024||History|
|February 6, 2024||Geography|
|February 8, 2024||Mathematics|
|February 9, 2024||Life Science|
|February 10, 2024||Physical Science|
|February 12, 2024||Optional Elective Subjects|
Exam Dates for Work Education, Physical Education, and Social Service:
|To be announced||Physical Education & Social Service|
|To be announced||Work Education|
How to Download West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2024:
Follow these steps to download the Madhyamik exam routine 2024 West Bengal:
- Visit the official website: wbbse.wb.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Madhyamik Pariksha exam link 2024″.
- Click on the West Bengal Madhyamik exam routine PDF to check the exam dates.
- Download the West Bengal Madhyamik routine 2024 and take its printout for future use.
West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2024 – Important Points:
- Students will have an extra 15 minutes for reading question papers, as per the instructions in West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha routine 2024.
- Shorthand & Typewriting exams will be conducted in Kolkata and Siliguri only.
- The duration of the Sewing and Needlework exam is 4 hours and 15 minutes.
- Music Vocal & Music Instrumental theory exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes. Practical exam details will be announced later.
- The duration of the Computer Application theory exam is 2 hours and 45 minutes, with practical exams at individual schools.
- The duration of Vocational Subjects (under NSQF Project) is 1 hour and 45 minutes, with practicals conducted by the Sector Skill Council or individual schools.
- Students are advised to complete the Madhyamik syllabus a month before the final exams, providing ample time for revision.
West Bengal Madhyamik 2024 Exam Pattern:
The West Bengal 10th Board exam is conducted for 800 marks. Students must obtain 272 or above to pass. Details related to passing marks, divisions, and maximum marks are as follows:
|Pass marks||272 or above|
|1st Division||480 or above|
|2nd Division||360 or above|
|3rd Division||272 or above|
West Bengal Madhyamik 2024 Exam Preparation Tips:
- Check the entire syllabus and create a proper study schedule.
- Make short notes for each topic.
- Practice all relevant diagrams.
- Write down all formulae, equations, and definitions separately for quick revision.
- Solve sample papers and previous year papers for better understanding.
- Utilize the model papers or previous year’s question papers to improve your final score.
West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2024 – Exam Day Instructions:
- Reach the exam center before 11:15 am to check the sitting plan and avoid last-minute hassles.
- Utilize the first 15 minutes to thoroughly read the question paper and devise a strategy.
- Solve questions that can be answered quickly and efficiently, then move on to others.
- Do not spend too much time on a single question; save challenging questions for the end.
- Revise the answer sheet in the last minutes to ensure accuracy.
Following these guidelines and preparing strategically will contribute to a successful performance in the West Bengal Madhyamik 2024 examinations. Best of luck to all the students!