The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has provided candidates with the opportunity to challenge the provisional answer key for the Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) 2023 examination. However, this window for raising objections is set to close today, on October 4. Candidates who have appeared for the state and subordinate services exam can challenge the RPSC RAS answer key 2023 via the official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. It is important to note that there is a non-refundable fee of Rs 100 per question for each challenge made. The link to raise objections against the provisional answer key will be accessible until 12 midnight.
- Objection Fee: Candidates are required to pay an objection fee of Rs 100 per question challenged. This fee is non-refundable.
- Submission Medium: Objections can only be raised through the online medium. RPSC will not entertain objections submitted through other channels.
Steps to Challenge RPSC RAS 2023 Answer Key:
- Visit the official RPSC website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Under the notification section, locate and click on the link for the answer key.
- A PDF containing the answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the question paper separately for reference.
- Review the answers provided in the answer key in conjunction with the question paper.
- Select the specific question(s) you wish to raise objections against.
- Upload any supporting documents or evidence to substantiate your objection.
- Proceed to pay the objection fee for each question challenged.
RPSC conducted the RAS 2023 examination on October 1 in a single shift. Qualifying candidates from the preliminary exam will be eligible to participate in the subsequent mains examination. As the window to challenge the provisional answer key closes today, candidates are encouraged to review their answers and raise objections, if necessary, within the given timeframe.