The State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell is concluding the registration process for the third round of Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023 today, on October 2, 2023. Aspiring candidates can apply for the state National Eligibility Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) counselling by visiting cetcell.net.in/NEET-PGM-2023. Here’s everything you need to know about the registration process and the essential documents you’ll need:
Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023 Registration Process
To register for Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling Round 3, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website at cetcell.net.in/NEET-PGM-2023.
- Sign in using your login credentials or click on the new registration link if you’re a new user.
- Complete the application form, ensuring all required details are accurately provided.
- Upload the necessary documents as specified.
- Pay the registration fee and security deposit, as applicable.
- After successful registration, download and print a copy of the form for your records.
Mandatory Documents for Registration
As part of the registration process, candidates must upload the following documents for verification:
- NEET PG 2023 Application Form
- Copy of NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- Any photo ID proof (Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card, passport)
- NEET PG 2023 Mark Sheet
- Nationality Certificate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Class indicating Indian nationality
- MBBS degree/passing certificate
- Internship completion certificate from the University or the Head of the Institution (completed by 11/08/2023)
- Permanent/Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India or National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Certificate from the Head of the Institute confirming the recognition of the Medical College/Institute from which the candidate graduated for MBBS
- Medical Fitness Certificate (As per Annexure – M)
- Copy of the receipt of online fee payment for Rs. 3000/-
- Additional documents if applicable:
- Caste certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- EWS eligibility Certificate
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates: Medical Disability Certificate as per Annexure-D
- All India Quota/AIIMS/Central Government Institute selection letter/letter from Dean/Principal stating that the candidate was admitted for the MBBS course under 15% All India quota/AIIMS/Central Government Institute
- NOC (for in-service candidates)
- Orphan Certificate from Competent Authority
- Bond release certificate