Are you among the candidates who appeared for the Haryana Group D Common Eligibility Test (CET) in 2023? If you have any concerns or doubts about the provisional answer key, today is your last chance to raise objections.
Read Also | HSSC Group D CET Answer Key 2023: Stay Updated
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has provided a window for candidates to challenge the answer key, and it’s important not to miss this opportunity.
- Closing Date for Objections: November 13, 2023
- Submission Deadline: Until 5:00 PM
How to Challenge the Answer Key?
Candidates can submit their objections to the Haryana Group D CET answer key through the provided link on the Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s official website, hssc.gov.in. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you through the process:
- Visit the HSSC official website.
- Look for the link to challenge the answer key.
- Follow the instructions to submit your objections.
- Candidates who wish to challenge the answer key are required to pay a non-refundable processing fee of ₹100 per question.
- A panel of subject experts will review and verify the challenges raised by candidates. If the objections are found to be valid, the answer key will be revised.
The results of the exam will be prepared and announced based on the revised or final answer key. HSSC has provided clarity regarding the finality of the answer key. According to their statement:
“The Answer Keys after the challenges, as settled by the panel of Experts, will be treated as final, and no further communication/grievances shall be entertained with regard to the Final Answer Key after the declaration of the Result. There shall be no individual intimation to any candidate in response to his/her Answer Key Challenge in the same has been rejected/accepted by the Subject Expert(s).”
This is your opportunity to ensure that the answer key accurately reflects your performance in the Haryana Group D CET 2023. Take advantage of this chance to have your concerns addressed and contribute to the accuracy of the final results.
Don’t miss the deadline—submit your objections and make your voice heard in the challenge process today.