The Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana has unveiled the tentative seat matrix for the third round of Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023. This round offers admission opportunities to various medical programs, including MDS, MD, MS, post MBBS DNB, and diploma courses in both government and private dental colleges across Haryana. These colleges also include institutions under private universities like SGT University, Budhera Gurugram, and PDM University, Bahadurgarh Jhajjar.
Here’s a breakdown of the key details for Haryana NEET PG Counselling Round 3:
- For various postgraduate medical programs, a total of 294 vacant seats are up for grabs.
- In government and private dental colleges across the state, there are 93 available seats for masters in dental surgery (MDS) programs.
Registration and Choice-Filling
Candidates have the opportunity to register, edit their preferences, fill in their choices, and lock them until October 3, 11.59 pm. Participation in the third round of Haryana NEET PG Counselling is open to:
- Registered candidates who were not allotted seats in rounds 1 and 2.
- Candidates who were allotted seats in rounds 1 and 2 but did not accept them.
- Candidates who accepted seats in rounds 1 and 2 but wish to upgrade.
Important Dates for Round 3
- Fresh registration, editing, submission of choices, and choice locking: Open until October 3, 11.59 pm
- Provisional allocation of seats: October 5
- Grievance resolution, if any, on the provisional allocation list and uploading the final allocation list after grievances: October 5
- Tuition fee deposition: October 5 to October 7, until 11.59 pm
- Document verification: October 8 to October 9
- Last date for joining and reporting to the allotted institute: October 10
For those who wish to participate in round 3 of counselling for state quota seats in government, government-aided, private unaided medical and dental colleges, the security fee is Rs 25,000 for general candidates and Rs 12,500 for SC, SCD, BCA, BCB, EWS, PWBD candidates from Haryana. If candidates also want to opt for state quota seats and management quota seats in private medical, dental colleges, including private universities, they must deposit an online amount of Rs 2 Lakh.