The recent debut of Jana Small Finance Bank Ltd in the public market has garnered significant attention, with investors eagerly awaiting news of their allotment status. The IPO, which opened for public subscription from February 7th to February 9th, witnessed an overwhelming response, reaching a subscription level of 18.5 times its offer size.
As anticipation mounts, investors are keen to ascertain their Jana Small Finance Bank IPO allotment status, with the announcement expected today, February 12th.
To check the allotment status, investors can conveniently access the information online through the BSE website or the official website of the Jana Small Finance Bank IPO registrar, KFin Technologies Private Limited.
Upon allotment, shares will be credited directly to investors’ demat accounts by February 13th, while refunds for rejected bids will commence on the same day.
For investors seeking to check their allotment status, here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Visit the direct BSE link: bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select “Jana Small Finance Bank Limited IPO”
- Enter your Jana Small Finance Bank IPO application number and PAN details
- Complete the Captcha verification
- Click on ‘Submit’ to access your allotment status.
- Access the direct KFin Tech web link: kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus
- Choose “Jana Small Finance Bank Limited IPO”
- Select either Application No, Demat Account, or PAN
- Provide the required details based on your selection
- Complete the Captcha challenge
- Click ‘Submit’ to view your allotment status.
Additionally, market indicators suggest positive sentiment surrounding the Jana Small Finance Bank IPO, with a current grey market premium (GMP) of ₹37, indicating a potential listing gain. Considering this, the IPO shares are anticipated to debut at ₹451 apiece, reflecting an 8.94% premium over the issue price of ₹414 per share.
The IPO, valued at ₹570 crore, comprises both fresh equity issuance and an offer for sale (OFS). Proceeds from the fresh issue will bolster the bank’s Tier-I capital base, catering to future capital needs and supporting general corporate initiatives.
With the equity shares slated for listing on February 14th on both BSE and NSE, investors are keeping a close watch on this promising addition to the market.
In navigating this IPO journey, Axis Capital, ICICI Securities, and SBI Capital Markets serve as the book running lead managers, with KFin Technologies entrusted as the IPO registrar.
As investors await the culmination of this exciting IPO, staying informed and proactive is key to maximizing potential returns and seizing new opportunities in the dynamic financial landscape.